How long can leftovers be left safely in the refrigerator, is a tricky question, so lets find out the appropriate answer together.
In Refrigerator 40 degrees or below you can keep:
1. Open package of lean meat and hot dogs for up to 5 days.
2. Eggs raw for 3 weeks.
3. Chicken, macron salads can be stored up to 3 days max.
4. Sausage, fully cooked chicken, turkey, chops, roast beef 6 days.
5. Lean fish, lobster, crab, other seafood items 1 to 2 days.
6. Cooked meat and poultry, chicken nuggets, patties, pizza for 3 days.
7. Bread for 5 to 6 days.
8. Cooked lentils, beans, gravies 2 to 3 days max.